The AIRBATT Powercharger series comprises chargers that are designed using primary switched technology. Unlike conventional chargers with a high AC component, the AIRBATT Powercharger series has an absolutely constant DC current, which means that the battery is charged more evenly, efficiently and quickly.
Once fully charged, the battery can remain connected to the charger when it is switched on. When the charger is switched off, a reverse current of 0.12 mA flows which can be neglected. However, it is recommended that the charger be disconnected from the battery during longer periods of inactivity (over the winter), as this increases the battery’s service life.
The AIRBATT Powercharger DUO 2641 PB comprises two separate chargers in one housing for wet/acid, GEL, AGM or our AIRBATT LiFePO4 batteries.
Technical data :
- short-circuit / reverse polarity protected
- Special Dryfit, AGM and LiFePO4 charging curve
- Characteristic curve: IUoU (switchover to trickle charge after 4 hours Uo)
- Current Limitation
- over voltage protection
- Charge control indicator
- 3-stage charger for exact charging of 2 lead-gel, non-woven or LiFePO4 batteries.
- EMC on the mains side: EN 61000
- Safety: EN 60335