Wrist-worn GPS Flight Navigation with Pulse Ox Sensor
- Premium GPS aviator watch with wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor1 tracks blood oxygen saturation
- Aviation functions include dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather, airport data, automatic flight logging, alerts, connectivity with select avionics and more
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate1, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 18 hours in GPS + Pulse Ox mode (depending on settings)
The Garmin D2 family of premium GPS aviator watches was the first to put true global flight navigation capability on the wrists of forward-looking pilots and flying enthusiasts. Now, with our D2 Delta series, we’ve brought this technology to whole new levels of capability and connectivity. With advanced aviation and sport watch functions, these sleek new designs — available in 3 sizes — accent your style while helping to navigate your day. These watches also include handy features such as storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
D2 Delta PX for High-flying Aviators
Featuring a full-sized (51 mm) form factor with an elegant titanium gray diamond-like carbon (DLC) finished bezel and bracelet-style watch band plus scratch-resistant domed sapphire crystal lens, the D2 Delta PX model is our most evolved, most sophisticated aviation wearable to date. Built for extra-rugged durability in demanding environments, it’s a true GPS-based flight system that you can count on to provide reliable situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. What’s more, it’s our first D2 series watch to offer a wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor1 for blood oxygen saturation awareness. Then, between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features — including Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring1, daily activity tracking2, training metrics and more — to keep up with your personal fitness goals. For these intense activities, each D2 Delta version comes with a soft, flexible black silicone sports band, offering easy QuickFit band replacement without tools. And wherever you travel, smart notifications1 (emails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go.