- Frequency Range: 118.000 MHz to 136.990 MHz
- Channel Selection: 8.33 or 25 kHz (select automatically)
- RF-Output Power: > 6 W (carrier power)
- Receiver Sensitivity: > 12 dB SINAD @ 2 uV
- Input Voltage Range: 9 V DC to 36 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C, for short time up to +70°C
- Current consumption: 1,6 A @12 V DC (transmit), 110mA@12 V DC (receive standby)
- Certification: ETSO-2C169a, ED-23B Class 4, C, TSO-C169a,Class 6, H1 & H2
- Function: dual watch mode, integrated VOX / Intercom
- Weight / dimensions: 360g / 46 x 63 x 144 (+ plugs) mm
TQ systems KRT2 (portrait)
The KRT2 is designed for 8.33 kHz and 25kHz channel spacing that will become the new international standard for airborne communication. Switching between the 8.33 and the 25 kHz mode is effortlessly simple. Standard or dynamic microphones can be used. A built-in-test facility increases flight safety. The dual watch mode that allows scanning of two different channels is included. The KRT2, with its integrated VOX/Intercom circuit, allows communication between pilot and co-pilot.
Remote control unit available The KRT2 VHF-AM transceiver has a full graphic LC-display that allows for easy reading under all light conditions, including full sun.
The display illumination can be dimmed or turned off.
No connector os included.