- P57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Operate with six AA size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
- BNC antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory channel scan, priority scan
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone function enables you to hear your own voice from an external aviation headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing
ICOM IC-A25CE (COM)
In the box
- BP-288(Li-Ion battery)
- BC-224(Rapid charger with AC adapter BC-123SE)
- MB-133(Belt Clip)
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP)/ 1.8 W typical (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W PEP/carrier).
Often used functions are assigned to the keypad and you can directly access a desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
Flip-Flop Channel Recall
The IC-A25NE/CE stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys, the channel knoband the 10 keypad. This is convenient for switching between several COM channels. In addition, you can freely edit (replace, delete, change order) the stored recall channels.
2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD
The 2.3 inch large, high contrast and high visible LCD displays user-friendly, graphic screens and ensures good readability under direct sunlight. The operating frequency in large characters can be recognized at a glance. In addition, the night mode option enables easy viewing in low light conditions.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Status
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. It is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.