Used to lubricate radial engines in aircraft designed for use with Commercial Grade 120 aviation oil.
Phillips XC 25W-60 Specifications:
- Multigrade ashless dispersant mineral base aviation piston engine oil
- Compatible with all other approved piston engine aviation engine oils
- SAE 25W low temperature viscosity for start-up and quick lubrication
- Full bodied SAE 60 for complete protection at high engine temperatures
- Lowers oil consumption in most engines
- Meets the requirements of Pratt & Whitney Bulletin 1183 ”U”, MIL-L-22851D (obs), QPL #D07L1-25W-60, SAE Standard K 1899
- FFA Approved
- Provides excellent service as an operational oil and is also recommended for use during the ”Break-in” Process
- 25W-60 is designed for radial and other aviation engines that require or specify 120 grade oils
Price per litre.