- Display of 3D Traffic, e.g. FLARM® or ADS-B and 2D traffic e.g. Transponders (depends on connected traffic system)
- Brilliant, sunlight readable display
- Optical and aural traffic warnings (alert sounder integrated)
- Optical and aural obstacle warnings (alert sounder integrated, depends on connected traffic system)
- Target identification via FLARMNet Database. Updateable via microSD Card
- Tactical functions for gliderpilots (circling detection, climb-rate-filter)
- Tracking of targets out of reception range
- Software updates via microSD Card
AIR Traffic Display 57
1 i lager (kan restnoteras)
- Dimensions (without rotary knob): 61,5 x 61,5 x 30 mm
- 57mm Standard Cutout (2.25″)
- Weight ca. 140g
- Input Voltage: 9 to 32V DC
- Interfaces: RS232 FLARM Protokoll and RS232 GARMIN TIS
In the box:
- ATD-57 main unit
- Panel screws
- Standard RJ45 cable (FLARM/IGC compatible pinout)
The newly designed traffic indicator – From the inventors of the graphic FLARM®-Display.
AIR Traffic Display is our newly designed premium display solution for traffic data. It features robust hardware, a sunlight readable display and advanced functionality reducing flightcrew workload and increasing traffic awareness. Air Traffic Display works well with many collision avoidance devices like TRX, (Power)FLARM®, or systems with GARMIN® TIS interface.
With the ”Butterfly Displays” we have introduced the first graphic FLARM® Displays back in 2007. We have used all of our experience and the results of current university research to design a truly new and powerful traffic indicator from scratch. AIR Traffic Display supports pilots and effectively enhances traffic awareness. Its unique user interface helps understanding traffic situations more precisely and its intuitive warning features provide reliable data for making well founded split-second decisions in hazardous traffic situations.
Compatible and easy to install
AIR Traffic Display is compatible to all FLARM® compatible systems, many ADS-B-IN devices, and with systems that use the GARMIN® TIS protocol. It directly works with TRX-Devices, FLARM®-Devices, PowerFLARM®-Devixes, LX-FLARM® and many other units from different manufacturers without configuration. Included with delivery is a standard-FLARM®-Cable (RJ45).
AIR Traffic Display can directly replace an old Butterfly Display or a different FLARM®-Display. It is covered by Minor Change Approvals for TRX-Devices or FLARM®-Compatible Systems as well as EASA Standard Changes. It therefore can be installed into a broad range of aircraft without re-certification.