- Shows all different types of FLARM objects, ADS-B objects and PCAS if appropriate external devices are connected.
- All devices using FLARM/PowerFLARM technology are supported.
- The radar shows all necessary data. Present position, altitude and vario reading are seen on the map. Automatic POP-UPs appear for a new alert when a potential collision might happen.
- The MicroSD card serves for flight downloads.
- Internal beeper gives an acoustic warnings. Altitude, position and type of object is also clearly seen.
- The entire logbook is clearly displayed. An IGC to KML converter, which converts flights so that they can be replayed in Google Earth, is integrated.
- A FlarmView has 4 push buttons for easy editing and a rocker button for setting a volume/zoom.
FlarmView shows traffic information provided by FLARM or ADS-B devices. It supports the latest FLARM data port specification. It also displays climb rate, altitude and distance for selected targets. It uses the FLARMNET database for friendly target names. Four buttons enable easy operation even when wearing gloves.