Nordic Aviation 4 All was started in 2008 by Göran Karlsson. The focus was initially, to offer language test according to ICAO and Transportstyrelsens (CAA) requirement for the holder of a radio telephony certificate for aviation.
After that NA4A started to sell gliders, avionics and accessories for general aviation.
NA4A also offers education like “radio communication” for aviation.
We also perform small repairs with fiberglass and carbon fiber.
Do you need to refurbish or repair an aircraft? NA4A will help you with that. NA4A is a contact person for both ReFinish in Poland and in Lithuania Termikas. Both companies are EASA-145 approved.
NA4A can offer you almost anything you need for your airplane, even for the pilot.
Briefly about Göran Karlsson:
– hobby pilot since 1990 (gliders, general aviation and radio controlled airplanes),
– has competed in gliding on the national level,
– working as air traffic controller since 1999 with military and civilian experience,
– language assessor since 2008,
– glider technician since 2011.