The information we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, search for a price comparison or quote, enter into a contract for the supply of services, enter a competition, promotion or survey, report problems with our services or order something from our website.
The information that you provide may include your name, email address, delivery address, billing address, phone number, TAX number, financial information and other information about you to enable us to provide you with our services.
- Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, information about your device, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any), information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. This information is used to improve your customer experience. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
- Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This could include socio-demographic information and information about your likely interests based on your previous web browsing and purchases. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience and service improvement;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- for marketing and advertising
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 5 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive marketing emails from us). You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
- Legitimate interests
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customize your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business.
- Legal obligations
It is necessary for us to use your personal information for us to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you provide us with special category data, we will seek your explicit consent to process this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who we share your data with
We share relevant information with various third-party businesses so that they may provide us with services such as:
- email sending;
- website analytics;
- Google Analytics
- targeted advertising;
- Google Advertising
- payment processing;
- order processing and
They are also obligated to protect your privacy. We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties that are not need to provide our business!
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in, cart keeping and website security purposes. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your product sorting preference so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and left our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By post: Nordic Aviation 4 All AB, Västgårdsvägen 9, 786 72 Dala-Järna, Sweden
By email: email@example.com
We hope that we will be able to resolve any questions or concerns you have.
Updated: 10 November 2022