AeroShell W100 Plus Oil delivers extra protection and performance during warmer months. Full ant-corrosion and anti-wear favoured by ‘warbirds’ and American/Russian radial engine operators.
AeroShell Oil W100 Plus is a new single grade oil that combines proven AeroShell ashless dispersant technology with advanced antiwear additives. It is the oil for pilots who want a single grade that delivers extra protection and performance. AeroShell Oil W100 Plus brings together the best qualities of two of the world’s best-selling four cycle aviation oils. It has the single grade, ashless dispersant performance found in AeroShell W100 and the anti-wear/anti-corrosion additives of AeroShell Oil W 15 – W50 Multigrade. It’s single grade heritage means outstanding resistance to heat, especially in the summer months. Its ashless dispersant formulation reduces deposits of harmful metallic ash in combustion chambers. And its advanced additives work against rust, corrosion and wear in a way no other single grade does. There simply is no better single grade aviation oil.
Aeroshell W100 Plus Benefits
- Superior Rust and corrosion protection giving that extra protection to engine parts that may be susceptible to extreme rusting when an aircraft is not in use (for prolonged periods of non-use please use AeroShell Fluid 2F).
- Improved anti-wear characteristics particularly at engine start-up and eliminates the need for supplemental additives required by certain Lycoming engines. AeroShell Oil W100 Plus and W80 Plus already contain the Lycoming additive LW 16702 in the correct proportions and meets Lycoming requirements as well as the US Federal Aviation Authority Airworthiness directive 80-04-03.
- Promotes Engine Cleanness. The non-ash forming, polymeric additive was developed to eliminate the harmful combustion chamber and spark plug deposits that form during normal operation.
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell W oils maintain their viscosity and protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Mixing with other products, however will result in some loss of the superior performance features of AeroShell Oil W100 Plus and W80 Plus.
AeroShell W100 Plus and W80 Plus are the only single grade oils blended with this antiwear additive technology. That means that owners of Lycoming model engines, specified in the applicable service bulletin, don’t have to add any supplemental additives to the oil. AeroShell Oil W100 Plus and W80 Plus can be used in any certified engine, this includes: Lycoming; Continental; Pratt & Whitney radial and most radical, opposed or in-line engines.
Aeroshell W100 Plus is not recommended for the breaking in of a new aircraft engines.
Quantity: 0,946 l