Shipping to addresses in Sweden only!
Artex ELT 345
- Automatic fixed (AF) emergency locator transmitter with manual or automatic activation using a hermetically sealed G-switch
- Single antenna output for 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz
- Provides position accuracy to within 100 meters through a built-in GPS interface (NMEA 0183 or RS 232)
- ELT and installation can be tested using a satellite-based online confirmation test via ARTEX’s proprietary satellite testing service at 406Test.com
- Includes a stainless steel mounting bracket with a multiple hole pattern configuration for retrofitting legacy ARTEX ELTs as well as ACK, Kannad or AmeriKing ELTs
- 2-wire interface does not require aircraft power
- Worldwide coverage
- Weight: 2 lb
- Dimensions: 6.4 × 2.96 × 3.78 in (transmitter with mounting hardware installed)
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FAA TSO
- ELT 345
- 23.4″ Black Whip Antenna
- 2-Wire Std Remote Switch
The ARTEX ELT 345 is a 406 MHz GPS ELT that provides exceptional value at an extremely competitive price. The ELT 345 supplies 406 MHz and GPS functionality coupled with an installation pack. This unit can be activated manually (via the cockpit remote switch or ELT switch) or automatically (the G-switch senses a 2.3 G or greater impact). Once activated, the ELT 345 transmits a 406 MHz signal with the beacon’s registration information and embedded GPS coordinates to the closest search and rescue agency via the Cospas-Sarsat satellite system. The beacon also transmits a 121.5 MHz homing signal to help search and rescue pinpoint the aircraft/ELT location. This unit is designed for fast, flexible installation as either a new install or as a retrofit with options like a two-wire remote switch that does not draw aircraft power. The ELT 345 is a single-output ELT, using the same RF output and only one coax cable to transmit both 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz signals. The unit’s built-in navigational interface does not require aircraft power to operate—which results in lower install costs—and the stainless steel mounting bracket supplied with the unit has a multiple hole mounting pattern to accommodate legacy footprints.