With GNSS and pressure sensor
- It is equipped with a high-quality multi-GNSS receiver and a barometric altitude sensor
- After equipping with GNSS, it becomes to independent device from the autopilot – it only requires a power connection to function
- Designed to meet requirements of remote drone identification and localization in ASTM/ASD-STAN standard.
- Using the BLE broadcast technology the device provides surveillance and drone operator identification capability based on any modern mobile devices such as smartphone or tablet.
- idME can be easily connected to Pixhawk controller via JST connector. For full operation, a position source (along with other parameters) is required, which is obtained directly from the MAVLink protocol.
- Small outline and low power consumption allow it to be used in ultra-lightweight drones. AT commands provide feasibility to configure broadcast messages, such as drone identification number, type of aircraft, etc. Additional authentication mechanisms are also available.
– FCC/CE certification pending
– in accordance with F3211-19, published in February 2020.