LIFELINE GPL-1400T, Sealed AGM Battery, 12V / 43Ah (C20), Perfect as replace for Concorde RG-35A, RG-35AXC, CB-35 or GILL G-35, G-35S
The LIFELINE GPL-1400T is a high performance, Mil-Spec, AGM battery, produced in the United States. Due to the Lifeline Battery’s quality construction, it has an industry leading 2% per month self discharge rate at 25°C, compared to 10%+ for conventional batteries. Military and Coast Guard approved, DOT Hazmat Exempt, and longer lifespans than conventional batteries.
The LIFELINE Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
– Superior starting power
– Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
– Low impedance design
– Maintenance free
– Constructed with non removable vent
– valves – no addition of electrolyte or water required
– Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
– Factory tested to assure airworthiness
– Shipped fully charged and ready to install
– Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
Weight: 32 lbs / 14,5 kg
Capacity: 43 Ah (C20)
WxHxD: 244x174x127 mm
The dimensions correspond to those of the Concorde RG-35A, RG-35AXC, GILL G-35 and the technical parameters of the battery are identical to those of the Concorde RG-35A. Delivery without FAA Form 8130.