Powerful, maintenance-free and cycle-resistant lead/VRLA avionic battery optionally with glued-on terminal cover, 10A circuit breaker and connector.
AIRBATT 12V 8Ah VRLA/AGM avionic battery
The AIRBATT AIR-PB 12-8 is a powerful, maintenance-free and cycle-resistant lead/VRLA battery that has already proven itself to be excellent in gliding. The glider battery for the on-board power supply can optionally be assembled with a pole cover including an integrated 10A thermal circuit breaker and connector system –> Please select accordingly your wishes in the drop-down menu!
- Absolutely maintenance-free operation
- Very good charging efficiency
- Long service life with low self-discharge
- Electrolyte bound in glass fiber fleece (AGM = Absorbing Glass Mat Technology)
- Impact and break-proof, sealed, leak-proof housing, flame-retardant
- Good high current properties
- High energy density
- with glued-on terminal cover, built-in thermal circuit breaker 10A and Connector system of your choice.
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 8Ah
- Number of cycles: 450 (50% DoD)